If you’ve been following my Instagram stories you probably noticed that I’ve been baking a lot lately. Main reason? It’s easy, makes me feel like an adult and isn’t it great to see someone enjoy something you made?
A few days ago I made Banana & Coconut muffins and a lot of people messages me asking for a link to the recipe which I didn’t have! Click here to see which recipe I used as my starting point. It took me ~ 30 mins.
- 4 large, soft bananas
- 2.5 tsp baking powder
- 250g plain flour
- 100g brown sugar
- 1 tsp olive oil
- desiccated coconut (as much as you like) – you can also use cinnamon, golden syrup, vanilla, anything really!
- paper cases for muffins
- muffin baking tray
1. Mash the peeled bananas, add sugar and oil. Mix it.
2. Mix flour with baking powder and add it to banana mix.
3. Add coconut.
4. Pre-heat oven to 200 degrees of Celcius.
5. Add paper cases to the baking tray and half-fill them with muffin mix.
6. Bake your muffins for 15-20 minutes. Once they turn brown it means they are done, however, if you want to be 100% sure just stick the fork in – if it’s dry when you pull it out it means the muffins are ready.
Enjoy and let me know what you think. ❤
P.S. Je suis désolée, we ate them before I could get a pretty photo for the post.